Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My 3 favorite cookbooks

I have three that I take recipes when I need to change something up. I've had them for a few years but I am pretty sure you would be able to find them. I get asked often if I have a go-to website, and to be honest I don't.

When I find a photo of hear of something I want to make I run to Google and usually gravitate towards the following websites:

Martha Stewart - which isn't healthy most of the time.
Weight Watchers - Which is usually great!
Paleo diets- they have variations of things!
Cooks.com - definitely found a few favorites on here
Taste of Home - reminds me of my mom and grandma's cooking

Now my 3 favorite cookbooks!




The Biggest Loser Family Cookbook
Skinny Bitch in the Kitch by Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin (was a gift a few years back)
Taste of Home Simply Delicious Cookbook

They all have fantastic quick meals and of course you can substitute but I've found snack, lunch, dinner, breakfast and dessert options in all of these. Highly recommended. They are thicker too and totally worth the price.





1 comment:

  1. I've read Skinny Bitch and really enjoyed it except it didn't have recipes. How are the recipes in it? Is the Simply Delicious one from Weight Watchers?

    ReplyDelete