Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Another meal prep week!

I love meal prep days. My apt always smells amazing and I love being able to change things up. People ask me often how I come up with my meals. Obviously I stick to lean ground beef, turkey breast, fish (tilapia/salmon) and chicken. It can get boring but I play with SPICE! Spice and sauces. BBQ, Mustard, Honey, etc. I watch portions for those sauces but it gets fun.

This week, especially for carb cycling.

Green beans, peas, edamame & corn. Sweet potato and sweet potato chips! Hard boiled and scrambled eggs. My protein shakes post workout. BBQ& spice chicken & dill tilapia. YUM!

I've cut out cheese, almond milk, candy, chocolate, pastries, chips, etc. Even though the February challenge is coming to a end I'm not gonna quick. But I do get Peanut Butter back!!

Fish- brushed with extra virgin olive oil, sprinkled with dill. Baked at 375* for 25 minutes

Chicken- BBQ brushed with table blend spice and backed at 375* for 40 minutes

Sweet Potato chips- brushed with extra virgin olive oil (very very lightly) and sprinked each pan differently. One with cinnamon, table blend and sea salt.



No comments:

Post a Comment