Sunday, January 13, 2013

Shaun's Story + an OFFER!

A little about me...

I grew up the skinny tall kid. I joined the Navy at 19 and up until 2 years ago I never even touched a weight. But I decided there needed to be a change! I immediately started researching and changing my life. Countless hours and endless excel spread sheets later I was on the road to my future. By my hard work and determination and the right guidance I was ready to pick my first bodybuilding show. At the time I had 11 weeks until the show and I was sitting at 200lbs. In those 11 weeks I dropped down to 145lbs and i was shredded to the bone! I ended up placing 5th out of 12 people and even the judges told me they had never seen someone look that good at their first show. I had always been told I would never be good enough or never be big enough...I was told I didn't have the right "frame" for it...but I didn't let that get me down. The time had come to where I knew this would be my lifestyle...that's right NOT my hobby, my LIFESTYLE! Since then I've been helping people change their life one diet at a time.

At this time we will be offering our services. We have 6 spots left open for the next month as I will only be doing a certain number each month. I want to be able to personally push each and everyone of you to a better and healthier lifestyle! If you're interested in beginning the journey to a NEW YOU, then send us an email at Rfultonfitness@yahoo.com and we can get you started right away!

Thanks for all the support everyone!!

Shaun

No comments:

Post a Comment