Friday, January 4, 2013

Everyone wants to know my "secret"

I would love to say there was a "magic pill" but I just had to want it more than I ever have. It takes 21 days to make a habit. I cut out the junk, made myself get up every morning and hit the gym so it's how I started my day. No fast food, no junk, no alcohol, and no processed foods. It wasn't easy and I let myself have cheat days and meals. I set goals and worked towards them and rewarded myself along the way. I did go on fat burners for 1- 4 week cycle which jump started my metabolism but they only work when you hit the gym and eat really well. It is 80% what you eat and 20% time spent at the gym. If you want it bad enough, let me know and I'll do everything in my power to help you get to where you want to be.

1 comment:

  1. Such an inspiration! I want to go through this so bad! I just don't know where to start. What fat burners did you use? Any advice on how to start such as work outs...meals? ..anything will help!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete