Saturday, January 12, 2013

A Thank you to YOU


I just want to let all of you know who have seen my progress photos and liked my page and are motivated to change your lives a huge thank you. You have no idea what it meants to me to see how many lives I have touched in such a short amount of time. I have almost finished reading every single one of your messages and responded personally. I apologize it's taken so long to get back to all of you, I had no idea so many people would be interested! I have written a few blogs and set them up to automatically post one each of the next 5 days. I hope you enjoy them, that they answer the questions so many of you have had and continue to inspire and motivate you to make a change to healthy living. I can tell you it won't be easy but it will be the best thing you ever do for yourself. You all deserve a pat on the back for #1 acknowledging that a change needs to be made and if I can be the person who pushes you, it literally brings joy to my heart! I wish you all the best of luck and come stop by the page, shoot me a message or read some of the tips on this blog when you're having a bad day. We all get them! Trust me I had a bunch but when you continue every single day to be better than you were the day before, that is when champions are made!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment