Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Daily supplements

Supplements - many of you have asked what I take and where I get it from. Hope this helps :)

On a daily basis I take
fish oil
biotin- helps your hair and nails growth
vitamin B complex
vitamin D -for energy because in the winter most people do not get enough
multi vitamin -  (the women's target brand)

I am going on fat burners again next week and I can recommend from my own experience a year ago; Oxy elite pro but they are not cheap, about $50. (Granted that was back in Feb of 2012) Entirely worth it, but you may just want to get your eating and exercise started first. (Because the KEY to the fat burners success is a good healthy diet and regular exercise. There is no "magic" pill. I had a none existent metabolism and it was what jumpstarted me. If you are going to make the complete change I say go for it and try them but talk to your dr first if you take any medications AND gauge how you feel.

They DO NOT WORK FOR EVERYONE.

Daily the protein I currently use is MP Combat and I use Mp Assault as a pre workout but during my initial journey I never used a pre workout. I buy my protein and pre workout from bodybuilding.com because it gets to me quickly. 1 scoop of protein into 8 oz of almond milk. Most people use water but I just... Can't handle that!

The rest of my vitamins I buy from Walgreens or Target depending on what coupons and sales I see when I'm running low. I have a week long pill box that I keep them in and take them first thing in the morning.

Everyone has different preferences and you may need to experiment. You know your body best and it my be best to speak with your doctor too.

1 comment:

  1. Would you suggest giving up fruit? On your bio you said it was one of the things you gave up. Also where do the protein shakes come into play? Is it just something you have after working out or do you replace a meal with it. I am planning on having 5 small meals a day and just want to know if i should count it as one?. Also some websites suggest having a shake straight after working out as your body is more open to absorbing what it needs from them, is this what I should or does it no matter? If I start having pre workout shakes do I class that as a meal? And how long before I work out should I have it? Hope you can answer my questions. Thanks

    ReplyDelete