Sunday, March 3, 2013

Testimonials

We have a number of men and women on our team currently. Some in their first month and some well into their second. It has been an honor to help educate, motivate, and watch them change their lives. They are happier, healthier and SMALLER!

I've gotten quite a few emails about people wanting to join in but are hesitant so I have asked a few of the women who are apart of our team to give some advice to those who are just not ready to jump in yet. Well, take a look at some of our team and their progress.

JESSICA


"When I came across Becky's Instagram, I was floored by her transformation. I started to follow her instantly. Over the next couple weeks I kept being drawn to ask for help. I've struggled with this weight for almost two years, hitting my biggest at 240 pounds last April. I made little changes to myself and by February I got my weight down to 221.. I finally decided to just do it, ask RFultonFitness for their help. On February 13th 2013, I put all my trust in Shaun and Becky. It is March 3rd, and I am down to 210 pounds. I could not have made a better decision. Everything is set up for YOU. My meal plans, my training schedule, everything. They are always there for me! I am truly beyond happy with my decision to join RFultonFitness. I know I will exceed my goals! Once you see that number start to go down on the scale, and your strength go UP in the gym, you will know you have made one of the best choices you could make for yourself... to get HEALTHY!" - Jessica




CINDI
"I'm a 42 year old mom of two boys.  I've always been an active person and been on and off many different "diets".  I've often wanted to find somebody to connect with who could help me lose some weight and tone up what I've got while giving me more strength.

Recently I connected with Shaun and it's been awesome!  He's been so supportive in helping me meet my goals!  I've held myself accountable and Shaun has always been checking in on me.  It's a wonderful trainer relationship.  

Food has always been a challenge, because I'm a grab and go type of gal.  Now knowing how important it is to plan and to keep the house stocked with "go-to's" it's been so much easier.  Shaun's meal plans were very easy to follow and once you've done them for a few weeks it's amazing how the cravings decrease.  The exercises have been great as well.  I can totally tell that more muscles are being worked that I haven't worked in years!  It's a great feeling.

I started out at 174 and am down to 159, in just six weeks.  Does it take discipline?  Absolutely!  Self accountability is incredibly important.  With the right trainer, plan and self motivation anybody can do it. I'm so anxious to see what the next six weeks has in store for me!

Thanks a million Shaun :-)

.... now if you could find me that boob job at the end of this journey, I'd be really ECSTATIC!  ha ha ha" - Cindi


ASHLEY

"I have been struggling with my weight all my life, in the past year and a half I've been trying to take it under control and successfully lost 23 pounds on my own, over a little more than a year but I was stuck in a plateau that I couldn't get over. I was following Becky Fulton and Shaun Hawley on Facebook and was inspired to work harder than ever after seeing their results – so I contacted them and our journey together began!
I started working with the two of them January 11, 2013 and from the 11th to the 30th of January I dropped 15 pounds! I was provided with meal plans to follow and numerous workout plans.
They made it clear when I started with them that I would be able to contact them whenever I needed to – which proved very helpful as I have a sweet tooth and it’s amazing how many things are out there to tempt you.
Becky and Shaun have helped me stay on track, and they've given me invaluable information, suggestions and support.
The plateau that I had been fighting with for 4 months was overcome and they've been helping me overcome even more – I wouldn't have been able to do it without the two of them.
Thank you Becky and Shaun! I can’t wait to keep working with you!"
- Ashley Lynn  

For our qualifications, costs and programs head over to this blog Our qualifications, costs, programs, etc.


Shaun and I can be reached at Rfultonfitness@yahoo.com. Have a wonderful week! -B


4 comments:

  1. How much does your training cost?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just posted a blog with that info

      http://myjourneytowardshappiness.blogspot.com/2013/03/our-qualifications-costs-programs-etc.html

      Delete
  2. Becky are you guys open to do competition prep plans n workouts or is it geared more for weightloss. Eventually I'd like to do ashow n since Shaun has competed i thought maybe you guys would do that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes ma'am! It's my goal also- eventually!! It costs more because its longer term and more in depth BUT we have one girl (a very old friend) who just started with us!

    ReplyDelete