Monday, March 11, 2013

Want some new inspiration? Some non-FB people to follow!

Fitalicious_me on Instagram

This girl is amazing. She started a #projectfitnation the beginning of this year and has an ebook out that is amazing. I saw a preview and let me just tell you.. once I am off carbcycling this next week I can't wait to buy it and try some awesome clean recipes. You can check her out here - fitalicious.me She gets my mouth watering daily on the things she posts on IG.

VMFITNESS on Instagram

This girl rocks my socks. We've been friends for almost 6 months now and she is fantastic. She is preparing for her first bikini competition, goes to school fulltime like me and works. We've been on our journey's together and she's one of my go-to girls. Her IG has blown up like mine (only quadruple mine) and her blog is a must! You can check her out here - itsvmfitness.blogspot.com

ChelseaBlush on IG
I've been following her on Instagram since I met her man back in september.. I think? They are both amazing. The king and queen of #shrednation and two amazing individuals. (His IG is robbinstanity) she has a FB page and then also a website http://www.chelseablush.com/ Check her out. She is adorable!

Those are my favorites right now that I can really say I read and check up daily. They all post amazing recipes that are different and be willing to step out of your comfort zone to try!

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Question: What is IG? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I have a quick question about your blog, could you email me please? Thanks!!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=560682193986557&set=a.183555965032517.51970.181104921944288&type=1&theater hi. i saw this on the "ashy bines bikini body challenge" on facebook however i haven't seen you mention anything about the challenge? is it you? :)

    ReplyDelete