Sunday, March 3, 2013

Our qualifications, costs, programs, etc.



  Hey everyone, we've been getting a few emails about our qualifications, costs, programs etc. So I figured I would share my background again for those of y'all that were wondering. As a natural competitive bodybuilder I've been down the weight loss road and I've also been on the muscle gain road as well. Some people ask me if its possible to do both at the same time, and my answer is always the same.... "Yes, with the right diet and training plan anything is possible." So you might be thinking "But I don't wanna build muscle and look gross, I'm a woman!" Well you don't have to worry - building some muscle WONT automatically make you masculine. In reality while building muscle you are cutting away the fat like a knife through butter! Muscle weighs more than fat, but takes up a whole lot less room. 


I have been writing people diets and training plans for quite a while now(Even before I met the wonderful Rebecca Fulton). The majority of people have had AMAZING success.(The ones that didn't have success weren't able to stick to the plan) And YOU could too as long as you stick to the diet and training plans. I personally sit down and spend hours on each and every single one of them.

Right now we are doing $100 for either a Diet OR Training plan per month, or $150 for both! If you do decide to join, your price will never go up. Both of us are working towards our degrees and certification so to us this isn't a "get rich quick scheme". You can check around, most people charge $300-$1000 for the same thing and you wont get the personal attention Rebecca and I give to you. With either plan we will give you our phone numbers and you can call/text/ or email ANYTIME you need. Plus we both check in on you every few days.
Weigh ins are every Sunday and Wednesday MORNING. Also progress pictures are requested each Sunday morning so I can see the areas that have improved and the ones that need more attention. I also send reminders so you wont forget.

We use pay pal for payment so that it is safe for both you as the buyer and for us. Once a email is received we send out a small questionnaire. We make all of these personally based on your schedule. Work, school, and what times you hit the gym. All meals are written for you by day and time and amt (1 cup, 5 oz, etc). Your fitness plan is written out per day for each muscle group and include sets and reps. We are here for questions anytime. If you don't know how to do a workout, if you are unfamiliar about a certain protein or brands to buy we help with that. We are here for you to succeed. Being a part of your journey makes us work harder every day.
So what are you waiting for? You said yesterday you'd start tomorrow...Well TODAY is that day!
"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, THEN you will be truly be successful!"


Shaun

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you do vegetarian diet plans?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great what ya'll are doing for people! I follow ya'll on FB & IG. Such an inspiration! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering if there is an email address I can email you at I am interested in signing up for your program.

    ReplyDelete