Sunday, June 24, 2012

June 25-30 Meal Plan

We've gone clean! I've been eating "well" for months but in order to drop these last twenty stubborn lbs and get that six pack abs I want before I move to Texas I needed to step it up.

Out with the fruit, cut down the carbs and up the vegetables and protein!

I've had a few people on Facebook as me to post what I'm eating this week. Well here goes...

Breakfast- smoothie; which includes silk fruit & protein, ice cubs, 2 frozen strawberries, 5 blue berries and 1 tablespoon of cheesecake powder pudding.

After my workout - 10 oz of Silk Almond Milk and a scoop and a half of protein powder

Lunch- ground turkey burger, vegetables and a side salad

Snacks - zone perfect protein bar, 3 hard boiled eggs, almonds/nuts

Dinner - pesto seasoned chicken breast with mushrooms and a sweet potato.

I usually drink between 14-16 glasses of water a day, also.



I'll try to update my meal plans weekly for you. I'll miss my fruit this week, but maybe I'll get some back next week!

Hope you Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment